COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL design process includes:
- Paint color specification.
- Space planning and CAD floor plans..
- Furniture purchasing, including layout and fabric selection.
- Custom built-ins.
- Purchasing and placement of accessories and providing custom picture framing.
- Referral of reputable tradespeople including collaboration with each service provider until project completion.
- Window treatments: Initial fabric and hardware selection through overseeing drapery workroom’s end results of installation.
- Flooring; custom area rugs, materials and installation.
ECO-DESIGN Specification of no VOC products and services:
- Formaldehyde-free products.
- Natural fillers.
- Natural products.